Slip-And-Fall Accident

A common type of accident that can occur when a property owner fails to maintain a clean and safe premises is a slip-and-fall accident. These types of avoidable accidents can lead to thousands of dollars in medical bills and lost wages.Our lawyers at Balzarini & Watson in Pittsburgh have helped the victims of slip-and-fall accidents pursue fair compensation for their injuries for more than 50 years. With a broad range of legal knowledge in premises liability law and personal injury law, we can protect your rights.

These Types Of Accidents Can Happen Anywhere

Whether you are in a fast food restaurant, bus station, retail store, a business or in someone’s house, you could suffer from serious injuries, such as broken bones, if a property owner has failed to address or did not provide proper warning about:

  • Liquid spills
  • Untreated snow and ice
  • Cracked sidewalks
  • Holes in the ground
  • Broken stairways, escalators and elevators

After your accident, our attorneys can conduct an investigation that quickly secures necessary evidence. We can also ensure that you receive proper medical care and that any injuries or pain and suffering is properly documented. If a trial is necessary to pursue the compensation that you deserve, our lawyers will be fully prepared to vigorously assert your legal rights.

Contact One Of Western Pennsylvania’s Premier Personal Injury Firms

As a client of Balzarini & Watson, you will not owe us a penny if we cannot secure compensation for you. To schedule a free consultation so we can learn more about your injuries and slip-and-fall accident, please contact us by calling 412-471-1200 or 866-316-2111. Home and hospital visits are available.


To schedule a free consultation with the lawyers of Balzarini & Watson, contact us by calling 412-471-1200 or 866-316-2111. As a contingency-based law firm, you will not owe us a penny if we cannot recover compensation for you. Home and hospital visits are available for your convenience.

To schedule a free consultation, call 412-471-1200 or 866-316-2111.