- Nerve injuries made during surgery
- Anesthesia errors
- Burns due to electrical surgical equipment
- Infections around the incision site
- Performing the wrong surgery
- Botched plastic surgeries that cause cosmetic disfigurement
- Surgical instruments being left inside of you
We Can Figure Out How And Why Errors Were Made
When you are suffering from the effects of a surgical error, our attorneys can perform a thorough investigation into what exactly happened. We will consult with our own medical experts to determine if:
- Equipment malfunctioned due to poor design or operator error
- Improper anesthesia was administered
- There were unsanitary conditions in the operating room
- Improper training or no training was provided by the hospital to surgical support staff
With a lengthy record of verdicts at trial in favor of our clients, our attorneys know what evidence will be necessary to build a successful case. We can use that evidence to either benefit you in settlement negotiations or to present a strong case on your behalf at trial.
Contact Some Of Western Pennsylvania’s Most Respected Personal Injury Lawyers
No matter what type of medical malpractice injury you are suffering from, our attorneys at Balzarini & Watson can help. Combining more than 150 years of legal experience across all types of personal injury law, they can build a case for compensation that can help you get the relief you need.
To schedule a free consultation, contact us today by calling 412-471-1200 or 866-316-2111.