PITTSBURGH PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
At Balzarini & Watson, our legal team has demonstrated a consistent track record of success in a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death matters. In fact, our firm has secured the largest auto accident jury verdict in Allegheny County, the largest medical malpractice jury verdict in Allegheny County, and the largest verdict in Pennsylvania for loss of consortium. Compounded with our successful recovery of more than $400 million in compensation through both verdicts and settlements, our firms solid track record serves to highlight the capabilities and commitment of our top-rated and highly regarded Pittsburgh personal injury attorneys. The following are a few of our firms most notable case results.
- 40.8 MILLION- Total paralysis to young man from automobile crash
- 15.0 million- brain injury to young mother due to improper emergency room treatment
- 12.1 million- amputation injuries to 2 child pedestrians struck by car.
- 10.5 million- disabling injuries to physician from truck/auto crash
- 10.0 million- brain injury to child from improper pediatric care.
- 8.0 million- brain injury to child from fall at day care center
- 7.7 million-leg damage to patient due to improper post operative care at hospital
- 7.5 million- partial paralysis to construction worker from fall at worksite.
- 5.0 million- internal injuries to police officer due to defective product.
- 4.5 million- death of young father by drunk driver overserved alcohol at bar /restaurant.
- 4.5 million- partial paralysis from car crash caused by dangerous highway.
- 4.0 million- disfiguring facial injuires to young woman due to busjauto crash.
- 3.7 million- wrongful death in plane crash due to pilot error.
- 3.0 million- electrical burns to construction worker due to dangerous work conditions
- 2.65 million- post-operative blindness due to improper anesthesia care during surgery.
- 2.2 million- wrongful death of young woman due to doctors failure to monitor medication side effects.
- 2.0- million- hemmorage injury to patient due to improper post operative hospital care.
- 2.1 million- wrongful death of teenager due to car crash.
- 1.3 million- construction worker injured by unsafe work conditions.
- 1.3 million- disabling injuries due to explosion caused by gas well leak.
- 1.2 million- wrongful death of 82 year old pedestrian struck by delivery truck
- 1.2 million- wrongful death of patient due to improper colonoscopy procedure.
Confidential Settlement – serious and permanent injury to woman jogging in a park when a tree fell while she was jogging. The tree was cut incorrectly by a tree trimming company.